. . . Friday October 3, 2008

You Betcha. You Goddamn Betcha

42% of Americans, after watching the Veep debate, believe Sarah Palin is qualified to be Vice President. The other 58% just swallowed a few handfuls of alprazolam.


Concentration is important!