You know that saying, “You must be high?” Well, it turns out to be off the mark in most cases. According to a recent study, while the use of marijuana is up a bit, only about 1.5% of adults say they smoke pot.
Of course, it could be that people just aren’t telling the truth on this question. Look at some of the other results from the survey.
- 30% of adults admit to getting the munchies
- 10% can’t turn channel when Iron Chef comes on
- 7% will ask, five minutes before the end of an hour show, “Hey, did we see this one before?”
- 27% have burst into tears at a Krispy Kreme
- 4% occasionally refer to beers as Fogcutters
- 20% have had several conversations comparing John Belushi to Jack Black
- 8% have written satires of marijuana studies
- 16% admit to having – on at least one occasion – fantasized about melted cheese while having sex
- 19% think their cats give a shit